Our little wooden shack is in the most special seaside spot near to Cowes on the Isle of Wight. Footsteps from the sea and surrounded by other quirky little shacks, railway carriages and cabins – each in it’s own little dell and not over-looked.
It is a true Lo Fi experience …. if you love the idea of a proper get-away-from-it all holiday with rustic vintage styling you will adore The Shack as much as we do!
DETAILS (see below for booking calendar)
- 2 bedrooms – 1 double and 1 twin
- Living area with wood-burner (logs supplied FOC), armchairs and a dining table
- Kitchen with a teeny cooker (2 rings and a small oven) and a normal sized new gas-powered fridge. Hot water sink. Plenty of kitchen kit.
- Hot water shower room with a sink and a composting toilet – this is easy to use and freshly cleaned for each guest.
- Lighting by solar panels that’s will last an evening easily
- 2 solar powered electrical sockets, strictly for phones and laptops etc – not for hairdryers/straighteners
- Wind up radios and lanterns supplied
- All linen and towels supplied
- Outside there is a private garden area with table and chairs, a tree swing, hammock, chimenia and BBQ
- Sorry – we can’t accept pets at The Shack
- No Smoking
- Due to the rustic nature of the location the track to The Shack is very bumpy – most cars will be fine but it is NOT suitable for low-slung sporty cars