We are now trialling the Scout Hall as dog friendly. We have so many enquiries about this and also regular guests who have dogs that we thought … why not? It is a great location for walking and enjoying the fresh air with your woofer 🙂 We are dog lovers ourselves but have understandably been nervous of accepting pets at our beloved locations!
Here are our Terms and Conditions (see bottom of page if you are not thinking of bringing a dog …..)
- One dog only permitted …. please do not bring a puppy or dog undergoing house training!
- Fees – £30 Refundable* damages deposit £100 *providing all is well
- Dogs are not allowed in bedrooms and on furniture
- Please supply own dog bed and feeding bowls etc – we will supply a basket of dog towels to use after those country walkies!
- You must ensure that your dog is parasite free
- You must clean up outside after your dog without delay
- Dog must NOT be left alone inside the property
- It should be noted that the garden is not 100% enclosed and dogs should be kept on a lead at all times, please don’t forget there may be animals and wildlife in adjacent fields. We can’t accept any responsibility should your dog escape.
So ….. not into dogs?
We understand this and will be undertaking the following ;
Dogs will not be allowed in bedrooms and we will change all cushions and sofa throws and cushions after every doggie guest….. just in case. We charge a fee so that our cleaners can be extra vigilant … and of course check the grounds for the obvious!